According to the EC website a total budget of circa €130 million is planned for EU funding for PCP (pre-commercial procurement) and PPI (public procurement of innovative solutions) projects across the different 2016-17 Horizon 2020 work programmes.
The following ppts guide you through the core info about the calls for proposals:
– Overview of the 2016-17 calls for proposals in support of PCP and PPI across the different Horizon 2020 work programmes.
– Modalities of the Horizon 2020 funding instruments in support of PCP and PPI. More detailed info in the general annexes of the Work Program here.
– How prepare a proposal? How will the evaluation take place?
– Possible ESIF funding synergies for Horizon 2020 funded PCP/PPI projects.
In addition to the wide range of domain specific calls, there are also two “open calls’ in the ICT Work Progmamme:
- ICT-34: €4M call for PCP actions for preparing and carrying out a joint PCP, open to proposals from procurers that require new ICT based solutions to address a challenge in any area of public interest (call deadline: 12 April 2016).
- ICT-33: (a) European wide networks of public procurers preparing future PCPs or PPIs in any area of public interest that requires ICT based solutions and (b): European wide networks of competence centers on innovation procurement (€ 4M for ICT-33 (a) and (b) together; call deadline: 25 Apr 2017