The Conference on Innovation Procurement will be held under the Estonian EU presidency on 17th and 18th of October 2017 in Tallinn, Estonia. The Conference also serves as the 3rd annual Major eafip Event. The conference programme includes:
- Innovation procurement experiences in Europe
- EU Member States’ policy and support framework for innovation procurement
- Economic impact of innovation procurement
- HORIZON 2020 calls supporting innovation procurements
- 2017 Procura+ Awards Ceremony on Sustainable and Innovation Procurement
The target audience for the two-day conference is policy makers, public procurers and innovators. Its aims are capacity building, experience sharing and networking about major ICT-related innovation procurement initiatives across Europe and to facilitate networking between stakeholders to discuss new ideas, initiatives and funding opportunities.
The event is co-organised by the Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications (MEAC) and the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CNECT) of the European Commission (EC). The conference is supported by the European Union Regional Development Fund. The 2017 Procura+ Awards are supported by the EU’s Horizon 2020 Programme, and co-ordinated by ICLEI.
More information can be found on the conference web site.