COMPLETE organizes the workshop for the NRENs and their users on opportunities in the PCP domain and chances for the NRENs to push for new R&D in networking.
The session will consist of the following presentations:
- Introduction to the workshop, scope and expected results (Bartosz Belter, PSNC)
- The EC position on Innovation Procurement (Lieve Bos, DG CNECT, EC)
- The PCP/PPI tutorial (Sara Bedin, independent expert)
- Success stories: PRACE 3IP (Philippe Segers, GENCI)
- The demand side: the ROWANet case (Petr Pavlinec, ROWANet)
- Discussion and brainstorming (Chrysostomos Tziouvaras, GRNET )
- Closing remarks
More information can be found at the conference web page.